11:30 – 13:00
Indicative dissection. Closed preservation rhinoplasty.
(Parallel broadcast to the observers' room)
Working with the tip
- Closed marginal access to rhinoplasty;
- Supra and subperichondrial dissection;
- Cephalic resection, turn-in and turn-over;
- X sharp dome sutures, Gruber and Kovacevich sutures;
- Columellar stratum;
- Interdome seams.
Working with the pyramid
- Vestibular access to the pyramid;
- Lateral, oblique and transverse osteotomy with a cold instrument;
- Piezo osteotomy;
- Push - down on Saban, Cottle and their modifications;
- Eliminate blocking points;
- Fixing the modified pyramid.